Join the community of freelancing women who are looking to become more abundant, more authentic, more joyful - and free.
The Free Birds freelancer mentorship is here! Get a free taster lesson to learn how to find your value, make more money, and avoid the freebie folks.
1. Freelancers earned an average of between $65-152K in 2018 source
2. Of those who left a traditional job, 2 in 3 say they now make more than ever before (either immediately or within 1 year). source
3. College education is becoming less of a prerequisite for freelancers, with only 56% of people having a college degree source
4. At its current growth rate, the majority of the US workforce will be freelancers by 2027. source
5. Out of those who find work online in digital, 77% of them start a project within one week. source
We all think we want to make money. We need it. We want it. But oftentimes, we put up roadblocks to keep it from arriving. I've done it and I bet you've done it, too. Well, guess what, friend? It's time to make some real cheddar.
If you've been freelancing for a while, you feel me. I'm not going to paint a pretty picture and tell you every client is a walk in the park, because the reality is that you'll get asshole clients knocking at your door.
If you've been freelancing for a while, or you're just getting into freelancing, you've probably had "offers" for you to do pro-bono work - or in other words, work for free. If this is you, I caution you about going down this path! Here are my biggest tips.
Afton has been working in digital marketing for the past decade, helping clients all around the world to have their voice heard online. As a freelancer, she's living the dream. Freedom in every sense; family, travel, and naps, lots of naps. She wants to show you how she's gained the confidence to create a purposeful business that works for her life.